...she is going to:
1. Check herself into the nearest Sanitorium.
2. Change out of and possibly wash the black fleece Revision Pants she has been wearing for six weeks.
3. Eat something that hasn't been sitting in a #%@$#$ crockpot for a week and a half.
4. Apologize to the people she has alienated, snarled at, and/or wept on over the course of said Revision.
5. Learn a new juggling trick.
6. Identify a new sort of wild mushroom.
7. Make plans to write a second novel that is infinitely simpler, neater, and more obedient than the first one. A foolproof novel! A novel that will require no Revision whatsoever! A novel that will come out of the box pre-assembled and smelling like glue!
8. A novel that won't wrap INTERN up in a poisonous cocoon of self-doubt and despair! A novel that will leave INTERN feeling like a genius every time she writes instead of a bumbling hack! A novel that will assuage all INTERN's fears and insecurities! A novel made of gold!
9. Search India suitcase for leftover Valium.
10. Watch some Christmas specials.
11. Go for a walk.
12. Look up "perspective" in the dictionary.